SceneDoc Inc., a software developer for law enforcement and public safety, has raised $4 million in Series A funding from iGan Partners, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital , and a group
BDC Capital Growth and Transition Capital has invested $3 million for a minority interest in Budge Studios, a leading applications developer and publisher of children’s apps for smartphones and tablets.
Poka Inc., the developer of first social industrial platform for manufacturing companies, has raised $2.5 million in funding led by
Rubikloud Technologies Inc. has raised $7 million in an oversubscribed Series A financing round led by led by TOM Group
Kensington Venture Fund, part of the Government of Canada’s Venture Capital Action Plan (VCAP), has made its first four investments.
Ember Resources Inc., a portfolio company of Brookfield Capital Partners II, has completed its previously announced acquisition from Encana Corporation
CTI Life Sciences has held an initial close for its 2nd venture capital fund, CTI Life Sciences Fund II (CTI
Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan has acquired an additional equity stake in Shearer’s Snacks from Wind Point Partners. Financial terms of
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail