Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp. (Give & Go) formerly owned by OMERS Private Equity (OPE), has been sold to affiliates of U.S. private equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners.
NOVACAP, a Canadian leader in private equity, and Developpement EDB Inc. have reached an agreement to sell Enviro-Viridis Inc., a company specializing in waste management that offers vertically integrated services,
Cott Corporation has closed its acquisition of Aquaterra for approximately $62 million. The acquisition was funded using cash on hand as well as borrowings under Cott’s asset based lending facility.
Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. has announced the successful closing of their secondary offering of common shares at a price
Shaw Communications will acquire a 100% interest in Mid-Bowline Group Corp. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, WIND Mobile Corp. for an
TorQuest Partners has completed the sale of their majority interest in Array Marketing to The Carlyle Group. Terms of the
INC Research Holdings, Inc., a leading global Phase I to Phase IV contract research organization, announced that Avista Capital Partners,
WSP Global Inc. has completed its previously announced acquisition of MMM Group Limited. The purchase price of approximately $425 million
Clairvest Group Inc. has completed the previously announced sale of Casino New Brunswick to Great Canadian Gaming Corp. Upon completion
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail