Canadian renewable chemicals company BioAmber Inc. has secured a $10 million loan from BDC Capital. The loan, which does not contain any convertible features or warrants, will provide working capital
IMMUNIO has announced $5M in Series A funding, led by White Star Capital, to accelerate growth and support the company’s strategy to redefine the way organizations protect web applications. The
The Fonds de solidarité FTQ is investing US$ 7.5 million in DalCor Pharmaceutiques, for Phase 3 trials of dalcetrapib in genetically distinct patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome or ACS. This is
Eigen Innovations Inc. has raised $1.4 million in follow-on funding. The round’s investors included New Brunswick Innovation Foundation (NBIF), BDC
Peraso Technologies Inc. has announced that it has raised a $20 million funding round, co-led by US semiconductor company IDT
Bridgit, whose technology simplifies construction project management, announced it has closed a $1.7 million ($2.2 million CAD) seed round led
Montreal-based loyalty marketing startup Thirdshelf has announced partnerships with retail technology pioneers and investors including iNovia Capital, Otimo Ventures, and Interaction Ventures.
DalCor Pharmaceuticals, a Canadian developer of precision treatments for cardiovascular disease, has secured $100 million in a Series B financing.
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. has raised $9 billion for its second real estate fund, exceeding its $7 billion target and doubling its
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail