CVCA 2016 Open (Charity Golf Tournament) Event detail Date: Wednesday, August 24th Time: 11:30 am – 8:30 pm Venue: The Club at Angus Glen 10080 Kennedy Road Markham , Ontario
Montréal-based carpooling app Netlift has closed the first tranche of a $1.3 million seed-stage financing. The tranche was backed by Cycle Capital, Sustainable Development Technology Canada and several angel investors.
NexusCrowd, a Canadian online investment platform, has collaborated with Downing Street Financial on a $15.5 million first mortgage investment on a
Toronto-based alternative assets manager Brookfield Asset Management has reported that its collected about US$25 billion of capital commitments in its latest round
Canadian private equity firm NOVACAP has announced the closing of its NOVACAP Industries IV Fund for $ 470 million. The NOVACAP Industries IV Fund,
Canadian private equity firm Ironbridge Equity Partners has wrapped up its third fund, Ironbridge Equity Partners III LP, in a single close.
Assent Compliance, an Ottawa-based software as a service (SaaS) and data firm, has secured $20 million in growth capital financing
Vancouver-based e-commerce platform LemonStand has secured $1.25 million in seed-stage financing from BDC Capital together with Silicon Valley based angel investors Barry
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail