It’s spring in Canada, and the warmth and sunshine is making its way across the country. While we celebrate the return of seasonable weather, it’s...
- Evolution of the 2017 CVCA Awards reflects growing private capital industry in Canada
- CVCA Responds to Budget 2017
- Startup Success – Easy as Sliced Bread
- Celebrating Canadian Female Investor & Founder Trailblazers – Part 5: The Future
- Celebrating Canadian Female Investor & Founder Trailblazers – Part 4: Hurdles
- Celebrating Canadian Female Investor & Founder Trailblazers – Part 3: Ups & Downs
The CVCA applauds Government of Canada’s commitment to strengthen Canadian innovation through additional venture capital support Budget 2017...
By: Harry Singh, Director Intel Capital Harry Singh is a contributor to CVCA and a director at Intel Capital, Intel’s venture capital arm, where...
The Canadian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (CVCA) is adding its voice to the growing list of Canadian technology leaders calling...
Today, the Canadian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association celebrates the third anniversary of the Government of Canada’s Venture Capital...
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail