By Mike Woollatt, CEO Canadian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association Back in January, Prime Minister Trudeau told the World Economic Forum that while natural resources are important, he wants
Inspiration and networking are just a few of the exciting perks of Vancouver Startup Week By Sarah Applebaum, Associate Pangaea Ventures Vancouver Startup Week (VSW) 2016 officially kicks off today.
By the Canadian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association It’s a strategy that’s worked well for Quebec’s culture sector. For many years, the province has been a major booster of
By the Canadian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association In the first half of 2016, the Canadian VC landscape continued
Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) has partnered with RedBird Capital Partners and Aethon Energy Management LLC in the acquisition of J-W Energy
Healthcare-focused private equity firm DW Healthcare Partners (DWHP) has announced that Gabriel Becher will join its investment team as a principal. Becher
Canadian private equity firm Birch Hill Equity Partners has sold educational materials supplier Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC to Guardian Capital LP.
Regina, Saskatchewan-based StorageVault Canada Inc. – a portfolio investment of Canadian private equity firm PFM Capital Inc. – has announced
Canadian private equity firm PRIVEQ Capital Funds has closed its acquisition of Integracare, an upscale Toronto private home health care
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail