By: Harry Singh, Director Intel Capital Harry Singh is a contributor to CVCA and a director at Intel Capital, Intel’s venture capital arm, where he specializes in software and security
By the Canadian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association *Revised on August 3, 2016 Canada is beginning to prove itself as a competitive powerhouse market for tech talent and innovation.
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail