Yesterday, Burnaby-based startup Bit Stew Systems Inc., a leader in the development of software and analytics for the Industrial Internet of Things, announced that GE Digital (GED) is acquiring the company
By the Canadian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association *Revised on August 3, 2016 Canada is beginning to prove itself as a competitive powerhouse market for tech talent and innovation.
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail