Motion Engine, Inc. (MEI), a member of the MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre (C2MI), has secured $1 million in seed funding from angel investors from Canada, the United States and Asia.
Your Virtual Butler (YVB), a developer of workspace management and CRM software, has raised undisclosed amount in funding from First Stone Venture Partners. Your Virtual Butler provides web-hosted operational and
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail