Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (“Lowe’s”) has completed its previously announced acquisition of RONA Inc. (“RONA”), in a transaction valued at C$3.2 billion (US$2.4 billion). The deal, announced in February, was valued at $3.2 billion.
Canadian private equity firm Parallel49 Equity has acquired Questco LLC (Questco), a Houston, Texas-based professional employer organization. No financial terms were disclosed. It is Parallel49’s first disclosed platform investment since the firm’s launch in December following
Fix Auto Canada has agreed to acquire Prime CarCare Group Inc., a Markham, Ont.-based operator of 142 franchise locations in Canada under different automotive brands, including Speedy Auto Service. Fix Auto Canada, a Montréal-based
Formlabs, a maker of 3D printing technology, has announced the acquisition of venture-backed Pinshape for an undisclosed price. Founded in 2013 with headquarters
Canadian private equity firm Onex Corp have completed the sale of KraussMaffei Group to China National Chemical Corporation for a
OMERS Private Equity (OPE) has agreed to sell Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp (Give & Go) to U.S. private equity
Cinven, the London private equity firm, and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board have agreed to acquire Hotelbeds Group from Tui Group.
FirstOnSite Restoration LP, a Canadian disaster restoration services business, has agreed to be acquired by its U.S. counterpart Interstate Restoration
As part of a purchase of certain shareholders’ stakes led by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), la
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail