Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp. has agreed to buy the GameTV Corporation from Kilmer Enterprises Inc., an affiliate of Kilmer Group. “We are delighted to have GameTV become part of
Totten Insurance Group, an affiliate of HUB International Ltd. has acquired the shares of Canadian Resources Insurance Solutions, Inc. (CRIS), a Sudbury, Ontario-based insurance wholesale. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp. (Give & Go) formerly owned by OMERS Private Equity (OPE), has been sold to affiliates of U.S. private equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners.
The Fonds de solidarité FTQ has invested $4.2 million in Processia Solutions, a Laval, Québec-based provider of consulting services and IT solution integration
Canadian private equity firm PRIVEQ Capital Funds has closed its acquisition of Integracare, an upscale Toronto private home health care
Canadian private equity firm Mosaic Capital Corporation has agreed to acquire an 80 per cent interest in Mackow Industries, a
Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) has partnered with Chicago private equity firm Wind Point Partners in the acquisition of Aurora
Ottawa-based Diablo Technologies Inc., a fabless semiconductor company providing memory bridging and subsystem interconnect solutions to OEMs and DIMM manufacturers,
Crestone Peak Resources LLC, an investment vehicle formed by Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) and The Broe Group, has closed
- Ottawa's tech VC push bears fruit as $300-million Kensington fund closes | Globe and Mail
- InstarAGF infrastructure fund gets off the ground | Globe and Mail
- Venture capital climbs to 10-year high as technology booms | Globe and Mail
- Cheap oil hits clean tech venture capital activity | BNN
- Report: Canadian VC Investment Reaches $2.3 Billion in 2015, VC Exit Values Reach Record Highs | BetaKit
- The top 15 Canadian VC deals of 2015 | Globe and Mail